Friday, June 5, 2009

The Countdown Begins

I can't believe how fast time is going. I only have 4 weeks left!!! It is a huge relief to be done with school. Now I can finish the last minute things that I need to do. I also plan to take lots of naps and spend some quality time with my husband. I have started to pack my hospital bag and the babies diaper bag. We are going to put the car seat in this week. I had a doctors appointment today and got checked for the 1st time. I am officially dilated 1 finger tip! Yea! I now go to my appointments once a week. We have a sonogram scheduled in two weeks. I can't wait to see what the baby looks like!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your last couple of weeks and sleep as much as you can. The next couple of months are going to be a wild ride! Can't wait to see baby Miller!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete