Monday, February 9, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I had my monthly check up today. Everything went great! She had a chance to look over my anatomy scan and said that everything looked wonderful. I asked her if she was SURE it was a girl, and she assured me that it was. She said that she has never been wrong before and that it was one of her biggest fears to tell the parents the wrong gender. We also got the 2nd set of results back from our Sequential Scan. These results mirrored the 1st set as "perfect". I feel so blessed to have such a healthy baby. You could drive yourself crazy with stress and worry. Babies heart rate was 158 and she was moving all over the place! I am getting ready to start registering next week. Now the fun begins! Of course the first thing I plan to buy is a little outfit =).

No comments:

Post a Comment