Sunday, February 22, 2009

21 Weeks and 3 Days


Here is my most current belly shot. I feel like I am getting big...even though people can't believe it when I tell them how far along I am! When I ordered my crib this weekend, the lady even asked if it was for me!! I am now feeling the baby kick all the time. She went from a ballet dancer to a soccer player in a matter of days! Jesse even got to feel two good kicks last night! I ordered the crib and dresser this weekend and hope to order the bedding soon as well. I am so excited to get going on the nursery. When I was 20 weeks I thought, OK...I have 20 weeks to get this all done. Then when I hit 21 weeks and only had 19 weeks left, my panic set it! I finished my registry this weekend and had lots of fun doing it. Feel free to check it out at Babies-R-Us and Target and tell me what I am missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment