Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 Months

We had Emme's 4 month appointment yesterday. She now weighs 14 lbs 15oz (75th percentile) and is 26 inches long (90th percentile). She is now wearing 6 month and some 6-9 month clothing. I am sadly packing up her clothes that don't fit anymore. Some many cute outfits...so little time. Emme continues to light up my life with her smile, snuggles, and coos. She is "talking" quite a bit and experimenting with how loud she can get! We talked with her doctor about her early stranger anxiety and she said that some babies just know what they want and when they want it! I wonder where that comes from!! I hope she gets over it quickly...I'm tired of holding my breath every time someone talks to her, or some days even looks at her!! I also think that she has started teething. I had my two bottom teeth by 15 weeks, so I think that she will be early as well. Everything is going in the mouth! Kenai is still loving on her, and she is watching her more as well. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment