Monday, May 11, 2009

Swollen Ankles = Swollen Face???

Well, I had Jesse take some pictures tonight so I could update my belly shots. I could not believe how swollen my face was!! I asked him if I really looked like that in person and he said all the right things you say to a pregnant wife. I just cried. My feet have been swelling so bad and my shoes are starting not to fit anymore. My principal ok'd flip-flops...Thank God! Today I could push on my ankle and actually leave a indent! Crazy! My wedding ring doesn't fit anymore either =(. I had a wonderful shower at my school last week. My teammates even broke out the chocolate fondue...yum! I got some awesome gifts and had a great time. I promise to update some pics when my face looks less swollen.

1 comment:

  1. "when my face looks less swollen"

    I'm sorry to report that this statement will come true only AFTER little miss miller comes into this world :) I totally feel your pain. check out my hideously swollen face & feet in the archives of our blog. hope all is well...you are getting close!!

    ReplyDelete