Sunday, January 11, 2009

15 Weeks and 3 Days



Here is an updated belly shot from today. I feel that in the last week I have really changed. I am starting to look more pregnant and not like I ate a lot over the holidays (which I did)! I shared the news with my principal this week. She seemed happy considering we have 5 teachers pregnant right now and another due any day! One of them is actually due the day after me! I am always comparing my tummy to hers - we actually look very similar.I still haven't been feeling that great. Every book I have read said that morning sickness is supposed to be gone by now. Well, not for me! I am still very nauseous most days and actually "tossed my cookies" this weekend. Sorry if that was too much information! I am also waiting for that energy boost they talk about! Other then that, I am looking forward to my monthly appointment with my Dr. on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment